Cost of living in Shiraz, Iran vs Port Louis, Mauritius
WARNING! Shiraz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Shiraz.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00094 MUR / IRR *
Do you live in Port Louis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shiraz (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Port Louis (Mauritius)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨108,000 in Port Louis you would need to make just about ₨80,017 (﷼ 84,756,678) in Shiraz.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 4,500,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,490 Ft (about 1 hour ago)