Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Port Louis, Mauritius
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 47.070 MUR / EUR
Do you live in Port Louis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Port Louis (Mauritius)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,900 (€2,781) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Port Louis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murcia costs €220 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$9,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Petropolis costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Bernardino, California costs $1,816 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangalore costs ₨180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hamilton costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)