Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom vs Port Louis, Mauritius
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 56.120 MUR / GBP
Do you live in Port Louis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Port Louis (Mauritius)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,351 (£3,053) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨111,000 in Port Louis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$40 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jhelum costs ₨450 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨34,900 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 86 Kč (about 1 hour ago)