Cost of living in Ningbo, China vs Port Louis, Mauritius
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.874 MUR / CNY
Do you live in Port Louis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 21% cheaper than in Port Louis (Mauritius)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨103,000 in Port Louis you would need to make just about ₨81,290 (13,839元) in Ningbo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Denver, Colorado costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Concordia costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nouméa costs 110 Franc (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)