Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia vs Port Louis, Mauritius
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.521 MUR / SAR
Do you live in Port Louis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 30% more expensive than in Port Louis (Mauritius)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,837 (﷼ 12,626) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Port Louis.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yokohama costs ¥49,280 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 13,000元 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)