Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada vs Port Louis, Mauritius
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 30.176 MUR / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 132 prices entered by 33 different people.
Do you live in Port Louis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Port Louis (Mauritius)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 27 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Muscat costs ﷼ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22 (about 1 hour ago)