Cost of living in Jaipur, India vs Port Louis, Mauritius
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.541 MUR / INR
Do you live in Port Louis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 46% cheaper than in Port Louis (Mauritius)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨109,000 in Port Louis you would need to make just about ₨58,517 (₨108,240) in Jaipur.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨70 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Tehran costs ﷼ 71,178 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guayaquil costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Denver, Colorado costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)