Cost of living in Hanover, Germany vs Port Louis, Mauritius
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 114 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 46.179 MUR / EUR
Do you live in Port Louis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Port Louis (Mauritius)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,457 (€2,868) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨100,000 in Port Louis.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 70,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs NZ$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)