Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Port Louis, Mauritius
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 56 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01777 MUR / TZS
Do you live in Port Louis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 14% cheaper than in Port Louis (Mauritius)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨100,000 in Port Louis you would need to make just about ₨85,673 (4,820,276 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,700 Birr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Posadas costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nagpur costs ₨183 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santander costs €479 (about 2 hours ago)