Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea vs Port Louis, Mauritius
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03392 MUR / KRW
Do you live in Port Louis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Port Louis (Mauritius)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,640 (₩3,438,271) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨98,000 in Port Louis.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 70,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs NZ$1,720 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $7 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$22,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christiansted costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)