Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Port Louis, Mauritius
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 205 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.502 MUR / KGS
Do you live in Port Louis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 49% cheaper than in Port Louis (Mauritius)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,000 in Port Louis you would need to make just about ₨47,119 (93,928 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rohtak costs ₨1,338 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 3,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Puebla costs Mex$ 90 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)