Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Port Louis, Mauritius
WARNING! Beirut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Beirut.
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 657 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02642 MUR / LBP *
Do you live in Port Louis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 153% more expensive than in Port Louis (Mauritius)
For example, you would need at least ₨283,312 (10,721,584 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨112,000 in Port Louis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Compostela costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Governador Valadares costs R$ 195 (about 2 hours ago)