Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru vs Port Louis, Mauritius
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 557 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.141 MUR / PEN
Do you live in Port Louis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 40% cheaper than in Port Louis (Mauritius)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨101,000 in Port Louis you would need to make just about ₨60,815 (S/. 5,459) in Arequipa.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Diego, California costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Baku costs 2.77 ман (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €18 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Eskişehir Province costs 750TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨290 (about 2 hours ago)