Cost of living in Adana, Turkey vs Port Louis, Mauritius
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 242 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.278 MUR / TRY
Do you live in Port Louis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Port Louis (Mauritius)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨106,000 in Port Louis you would need to make just about ₨42,951 (8,137TL) in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kimberley costs R 150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,338 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yerevan costs 10,000Dram (44 minutes ago)