Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 154 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01293 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €876 (руб 67,736) in Yekaterinburg.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nottingham costs £17 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Berlin costs €1.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)