Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 972 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.889 EUR / USD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 13% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €1,125 ($1,266) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨359 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 2,429TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Agartala costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$270 (about 3 hours ago)