Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,426 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.601 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Patras (Greece)
For example, you would need at least €1,860 (AU$3,093) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,200 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Indore costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $110 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,245,240 (about 3 hours ago)