Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 994 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04077 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Patras you would need to make just about €1,000 (Mex$ 24,531) in Guadalajara.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 999 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 30 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)