Cost of living in Durban, South Africa vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 426 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05271 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durban (South Africa) is 22% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €1,014 (R 19,228) in Durban.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $16 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Berlin costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)