Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia vs Patras, Greece
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 566 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00850 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Patras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 19% cheaper than in Patras (Greece)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,300 in Patras you would need to make just about €1,056 (124,130 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.53 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malaga costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)