Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Patna, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 256 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.091 INR / RUB
Do you live in Patna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 38% more expensive than in Patna (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,503 (руб 71,982) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Patna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $13,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malaga costs €23 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 250 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nottingham costs £4.59 (about 1 hour ago)