Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Patna, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 833 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.915 INR / BOB
Do you live in Patna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 61% more expensive than in Patna (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,939 ($b8,240) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Patna.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Pattaya costs 43 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 350元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨359 (about 2 hours ago)