Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Patna, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 740 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 14.190 INR / BRL
Do you live in Patna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Patna (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,683 (R$ 6,391) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Patna.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,245,240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Los Angeles, California costs $1.50 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,321 (about 5 hours ago)