Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Patna, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 132 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 2.818 INR / UAH
Do you live in Patna? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 25% more expensive than in Patna (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,998 (26,260₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Patna.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Beijing costs 350元 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨359 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 2,429TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)