Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Patiala, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.702 INR / JPY
Do you live in Patiala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 139% more expensive than in Patiala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,157 (¥210,938) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Patiala.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $24,110 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.53 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)