Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Patiala, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,055 prices entered by 465 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09332 INR / CLP
Do you live in Patiala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 37% more expensive than in Patiala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,142 (CH$912,361) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Patiala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ranchi costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Indore costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 2 hours ago)