Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Patiala, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 84.072 INR / EUR
Do you live in Patiala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 112% more expensive than in Patiala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,572 (€1,589) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Patiala.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 167 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$25 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 30 BYN (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $24,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (about 2 hours ago)