Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Pasto, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 53.788 COP / RUB
Do you live in Pasto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is 33% more expensive than in Pasto (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,133,099 (руб 76,841) in Yekaterinburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,100,000 in Pasto.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 167 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 30 BYN (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $24,110 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (about 1 hour ago)