Cost of living in Suzhou, China vs Pasto, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 241%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 594.127 COP / CNY
Do you live in Pasto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suzhou (China) is 105% more expensive than in Pasto (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$7,652,581 (12,880元) in Suzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,740,000 in Pasto.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kunming costs 1,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klaeng costs 175 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,440 (about 3 hours ago)