Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Pasto, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.540 COP / IQD
Do you live in Pasto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Pasto (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,162,843 (1,638,812 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,670,000 in Pasto.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiclayo costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)