Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Pasto, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 397.315 COP / SEK
Do you live in Pasto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 228% more expensive than in Pasto (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$10,013,397 (25,203 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,050,000 in Pasto.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 999 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 30 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)