Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Pasto, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 551.698 COP / BOB
Do you live in Pasto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 41% more expensive than in Pasto (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$4,899,328 ($b8,880) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,470,000 in Pasto.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $2,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 4 hours ago)