Cost of living in Moradabad, India vs Pasto, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 51.177 COP / INR
Do you live in Pasto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 10% more expensive than in Pasto (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$3,665,298 (₨71,620) in Moradabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,330,000 in Pasto.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Riga costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 141 (about 4 hours ago)