Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Pasto, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 699.079 COP / BRL
Do you live in Pasto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Pasto (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$3,684,570 (R$ 5,271) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,160,000 in Pasto.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €78,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €28 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$750 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $605 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$154,990 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 30 (about 5 hours ago)