Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Pasto, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 887 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 833.040 COP / MYR
Do you live in Pasto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 60% more expensive than in Pasto (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$5,042,850 (RM6,054) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,150,000 in Pasto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $16 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Berlin costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)