Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Pasto, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 138.478 COP / UAH
Do you live in Pasto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 20% more expensive than in Pasto (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$3,733,926 (26,964₴) in Kharkiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,100,000 in Pasto.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Indore costs ₨40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $110 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,245,240 (about 3 hours ago)