Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast vs Pasto, Colombia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.850 COP / XOF
Do you live in Pasto? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 162% more expensive than in Pasto (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$9,993,604 (1,458,862 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,810,000 in Pasto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Tegucigalpa costs L 39 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 2,300 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,600 ฿ (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 6 hours ago)