Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Parma, Italy
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,050 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.886 EUR / USD
Do you live in Parma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 31% cheaper than in Parma (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Parma you would need to make just about €2,134 ($2,409) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Berlin costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)