Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Parma, Italy
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 938 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20742 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Parma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Parma (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Parma you would need to make just about €1,766 (RM8,515) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ranchi costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Indore costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)