Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Parma, Italy
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03331 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Parma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Parma (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Parma you would need to make just about €1,307 (39,254₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 250 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,500 BYN (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Antofagasta costs CH$439,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nottingham costs £17 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Berlin costs €1.80 (about 2 hours ago)