Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Parma, Italy
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12785 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Parma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 19% cheaper than in Parma (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Parma you would need to make just about €2,272 (17,767元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Berlin costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $994 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €16 (about 3 hours ago)