Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Parma, Italy
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 545 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.268 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Parma? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 8% cheaper than in Parma (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Parma you would need to make just about €2,391 (Dinar 1,886) in Amman.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $13,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malaga costs €23 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nottingham costs £4.59 (about 1 hour ago)