Cost of living in Hong Kong is 49% more expensive than in Paris (France)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
Are you moving to Hong Kong? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Hong Kong of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Paris? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brasília costs R$ 1,600 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨350 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oxford costs £1.62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 859 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)