Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is 24% cheaper than in Paris (France)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 2%|
Are you moving to Brussels? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Brussels of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Paris? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osasco costs R$ 5.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salta costs ARS $7,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 30 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karlsruhe costs €500 (about 4 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 4 hours ago)