Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Parbhani, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 17.699 INR / MYR
Do you live in Parbhani? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Parbhani (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨89,000 in Parbhani you would need to make just about ₨82,589 (RM4,666) in Kuala Lumpur.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Beijing costs 350元 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨359 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Istanbul costs 2,429TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seville costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)