Cost of living in Yekaterinburg, Russia vs Paramaribo, Suriname
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 256 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10763 SRD / RUB
Do you live in Paramaribo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yekaterinburg (Russia) is about the same as in Paramaribo (Suriname)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 13,000 SRD $ in Paramaribo you would need to make just about 12,572 SRD $ (руб 116,803) in Yekaterinburg.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 167 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $24,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (about 2 hours ago)