Cost of living in Toronto, Canada vs Paramaribo, Suriname
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,793 prices entered by 388 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.556 SRD / CAD
Do you live in Paramaribo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 137% more expensive than in Paramaribo (Suriname)
For example, you would need at least 33,192 SRD $ (C$5,974) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 SRD $ in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Berlin costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$4,000 (about 2 hours ago)