Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Paramaribo, Suriname
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 543 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.046 SRD / CNY
Do you live in Paramaribo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 68% more expensive than in Paramaribo (Suriname)
For example, you would need at least 25,177 SRD $ (24,063元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 SRD $ in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $24,110 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.53 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)