Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea vs Paramaribo, Suriname
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 586 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00609 SRD / KRW
Do you live in Paramaribo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 97% more expensive than in Paramaribo (Suriname)
For example, you would need at least 29,573 SRD $ (₩4,855,772) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 SRD $ in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 167 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$25 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 30 BYN (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$60 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $24,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 30 (about 1 hour ago)