Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Paramaribo, Suriname
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 422 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.387 SRD / BRL
Do you live in Paramaribo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Paramaribo (Suriname)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 SRD $ in Paramaribo you would need to make just about 14,220 SRD $ (R$ 10,256) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rome costs €450 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Manchester costs £762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ankara costs 1,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 240 (about 3 hours ago)